ORLANDO, Fla., July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE:PKY) announced today that it has rescheduled its second quarter 2012 webcast and conference call due to a scheduling conflict. The Company will release 2012 second quarter earnings after the market closes on Wednesday, August 8, 2012, and will hold its second quarter conference call on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
To participate in Parkway's second quarter earnings conference call, please dial 877-407-3982, or (1) 201-493-6780 for international participants, at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time A live audio webcast will also be available on the Corporate section of the Company's website at www.pky.com. A taped replay of the call can be accessed 24 hours a day through August 16, 2012, by dialing 877-870-5176, or (1) 858-384-5517 for international callers, and using the passcode 396769. An audio replay will also be archived and indexed on the Corporate section of the Company's website.
About Parkway PropertiesParkway Properties, Inc., a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a self-administered real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 42 office properties located in 10 states with an aggregate of approximately 10.7 million square feet of leasable space at June 6, 2012. Fee-based real estate services are offered through wholly-owned subsidiaries of the Company, which in total manage and/or lease approximately 12.2 million square feet for third-party owners at June 6, 2012. Parkway Properties, Inc.'s press releases and additional information about the Company are available on the Company's website at www.pky.com. Contact: Thomas E. BlalockVice President of Investor Relations(407) 650-0593 SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV