Nordson Corporation (Nasdag: NDSN) is pleased to announce that Masaru Uchida has been named President of Nordson K.K (Japan) as of June 1st, 2012.
Uchida joined Nordson K.K. in May 2008 as Director for Headquarters Administration with responsibility for finance, information systems, human resources and general affairs. Uchida assumed additional responsibilities as Representative Director in July 2010. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Technology from the Chiba Institute of Technology.
“Nordson provides precision technology solutions which combine product and technology development with direct sales and service to various industries such as food, beverage, electronics, construction, transportation, pharmaceutical, medical equipment and hygiene,” said Uchida. “We are always ready to serve local market needs with our state-of-the-art system solutions in adhesive dispensing, industrial coating and advanced technology. In addition, we provide customers with direct and ongoing support to ensure optimal and sustainable operations after the installation of our products. And, because of our global capabilities, we can also support our customers as they expand their business outside of Japan.”
“Since its establishment in 1969, Nordson K.K has served the Japanese market with application expertise and premier customer service. We are committed to continuous improvement and continuously seek to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction. In addition, we continue to offer our deepest condolences to those bereaved and our sincere support to the many people who have been afflicted by the Great Eastern Earthquake which occurred in March 2011. Our founding corporate values include a strong commitment to supporting the communities where we operate.”Nordson revenues in Japan in during fiscal year 2011 were $111 million, or 9 percent of Nordson’s total fiscal year 2011 revenues of $1.2 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV