Terreno Realty Corporation (NYSE:TRNO), an acquirer, owner and operator of industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets, announced today its quarterly investment, operating and capital markets activity for the second quarter of 2012.
During the second quarter of 2012, Terreno Realty Corporation acquired two industrial properties consisting of six buildings containing approximately 707,000 square feet for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $68.5 million as follows:
- Garfield. Five industrial buildings in Commerce, California located in the Mid-Counties submarket with direct access to the I-5, I-710 and I-605 expressways and 79% leased to 14 tenants. This property contains approximately 545,000 square feet and was acquired for a purchase price of approximately $52.4 million.
- Whittier. One industrial property in Whittier, California located on Whittier Boulevard in the Mid-Counties submarket with access to the I-605 and I-5 expressways and 100% leased to one tenant. This property contains approximately 162,000 square feet and was acquired for a purchase price of approximately $16.1 million.
Further, on July 3, 2012, Terreno Realty Corporation acquired two R&D buildings and one distribution building (Caribbean) in Sunnyvale, California for a purchase price of approximately $33.7 million, aggregating approximately 172,000 square feet and 100% leased to two tenants. The buildings are within Silicon Valley’s Moffett Park submarket and are adjacent to Highways 237 and 101.Operations As of June 30, 2012, Terreno Realty Corporation owned a total of 54 buildings aggregating approximately 4.2 million square feet, which were approximately 91.3% leased to 85 tenants. The leased percentage decreased from 92.9% at March 31, 2012 and increased from 71.6% at June 30, 2011. Capital Markets During the second quarter of 2012, Terreno Realty Corporation:
- Closed a $39.8 million non-recourse mortgage loan at a fixed annual interest rate of 3.65% that matures on March 5, 2020.
- Expanded its $80.0 million senior revolving credit agreement to $100.0 million by exercising its accordion option.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV