About TransDataTransData is a technology based company specializing in the design and manufacture of advanced solid-state energy meters and related products that enable our global client base to more efficiently measure, monitor and control the flow of power and energy variables on the smart grid. Founded in 1969, TransData is a privately held Woman-Owned Business (WBE) with headquarters in Dallas, serving over 2,000 customers in more than 25 countries worldwide, including most of the top 50 largest U.S. electric utilities. More information on the company can be found at http://www.transdatainc.com. TransData is a registered trademark of TransData Inc.
For additional information on the recent notice issued by the USPTO, please contact
Bruce Vincent at 800-559-4534 or
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV