DALLAS, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced it plans to report second quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. A conference call is scheduled for the same day at 8:30 a.m. Central time. All interested parties are invited to listen as CEO Todd Bluedorn and CFO Bob Hau comment on the company's financial results and outlook, followed by Q&A.
To listen, call the conference call line at 612-288-0337 at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and use reservation number 253246. The conference call will also be webcast on Lennox International's web site at http://www.lennoxinternational.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 11:00 a.m. Central time, July 24 through July 31, 2012, by dialing 800-475-6701 (U.S.) or 320-365-3844 (international) and using access code 253246. This call will also be archived on the company's web site.Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. Lennox International stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LII." Additional information is available at: http://www.lennoxinternational.com or by contacting Steve Harrison, Vice President, Investor Relations, at 972-497-6670. SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV