- Progressive releases findings from detailed analysis of five billion driving miles—the most in-depth study of usage-based insurance (UBI) ever conducted:
- Actual driving behavior is the leading variable in predicting a driver’s risk, carrying more than twice the predictive power of any other factor.
- Drivers with the highest-risk driving behavior have loss costs that are approximately 2.5 times the costs of drivers with the lowest-risk behavior—suggesting that the range of rates can be far wider and more personalized than they are today.
- The majority of drivers who are lower-risk subsidize the minority of higher-risk drivers.
- Seven out of ten drivers who try Progressive’s Snapshot® UBI program have qualified for a discount, which can be as high as 30 percent for the lowest-risk drivers. Progressive now expands access to Snapshot to drivers who aren’t Progressive customers.
This Cool Snapshot Gadget From Progressive Won't Cost You A Cent, But It Could Save You Up To 30 Percent On Your Car Insurance. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.