Nordson MARCH, a global leader in plasma processing technology, introduces the new FasTRAK ™ Plasma System, a fully-automated, high-throughput, vacuum plasma treatment system for lead-frame strips, laminate substrates, and other strip-type microelectronic components. Using state-of-the-art robotic movement that virtually eliminates operator handling of the strips or magazines, the FasTRAK Plasma System accommodates the full known range of magazines and strip width, length, and thickness dimensions. The field-proven robotics were specifically designed to lower the handling risk to the sensitive substrate materials by using minimal pushing, pulling, and low G-forces.
The FasTRAK System features an innovative new material tracking software application and internal camera to count the number of strips and track their progress throughout the entire treatment process, providing 100% treatment validation. Up to 10 strips can be accommodated per batch with an industry leading units per hour (UPH) treatment rate. Measuring 1.65 meters wide by 1.5 meters deep, the FasTRAK Plasma System has a >35% smaller system footprint than previous strip processing models.
“The new FasTRAK Plasma System incorporates field-proven robotic material handling technology, but with a radically improved design, smaller footprint, and strip-size versatility to meet today’s most demanding industry requirements,” said Dr. James Getty, president, Nordson MARCH.
The FasTRAK System also includes a new high-efficiency, application-specific, plasma chamber that can be configured for direct or ion-free plasma modes. Typical plasma applications include:
- Pre-die attach for improved adhesion
- Pre-wire bond for higher pull strength and CpKs
- Pre-mold to reduce delamination
- Post-mold to remove flash
- Pre-underfill to reduce voiding
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV