Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) today announced a quarterly cash distribution of $1.065 per unit ($4.26 per unit on an annualized basis) on all of its outstanding limited partner units. The distribution will be payable on August 14, 2012, to holders of record of such units at the close of business on August 3, 2012. This distribution represents an increase of 8.4% over the quarterly distribution of $0.9825 per unit ($3.93 per unit on an annualized basis) paid in August 2011 and an increase of approximately 1.9% over the quarterly distribution of $1.045 per unit ($4.18 per unit on an annualized basis) paid in May 2012. As of this distribution, PAA will have increased its quarterly distribution to limited partners in 31 out of the past 33 quarters and consecutively in each of the past 12 quarters.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership position in PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE: PNG), PAA owns and operates natural gas storage facilities. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV