Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that it recently has been awarded approximately $2 billion in new work and over $890 million in pending awards. Currently, Tutor Perini is actively working to negotiate and bring the new work under formal contract over the next few months.
Tutor Perini Corporation’s Building Group was recently awarded approximately $1.5 billion in new work and was listed as the low bidder on an additional $200 million in pending awards.
Tutor Perini Building Corp., formerly known as Perini Building Company, was awarded approximately $1.2 billion in new work, including:
- Hudson Yards Tower C Project for Related Companies and Oxford Properties Group in New York City. Tutor Perini was retained as the contractor for the Tower C development project in Midtown Manhattan. The Tower C Project, part of the overall Hudson Yards Development Project, includes a 1.7 million square-foot office tower.
- 500 West 30th Street Project in New York City for Related Companies, which is developing the property with Abington Properties. The project is located in the West Chelsea neighborhood, an area that is undergoing significant revitalization. The project is adjacent to Hudson Yards and includes a 32-story tower with 386-residential rental units, retail space, and parking.
- Graton Resort & Casino Project near Rohnert Park, CA for the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria. Tutor Perini will work in conjunction with their developer, Station Casinos LLC. The project includes a 135,000 square-foot casino, an entertainment venue, high-end restaurants and the Market Place food court.
- $178 million for Broward County Courthouse Project in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The new facility includes a new 20-story, 741,000 square-foot civil and family courthouse that includes 45 full-size courtrooms, 12 smaller courtrooms, 18 hearing rooms, staff and support space, pedestrian bridge and improvements to east wing of the existing courthouse facility.
- $30 million for Florida Atlantic University Dormitory Project located on their Boca Raton campus.
- $22 million for Terminal 4 Western Expansion Project at Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport in Florida.