Quest Partner Circle Expands To Support Service Providers And Global Partners
Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSFT)
Evolving service delivery models represent a major catalyst for change in the channel. Service Providers (SPs) and global integrators are embracing cloud computing and other disruptive technologies to fuel growth. These vital types of partners offer the promise of design-in wins, as well as packaged solutions and services that drive competitive advantages for vendors and customers. As a proven channel advocate, Quest Software has enhanced its unified partner program to meet the needs of its growing ecosystem of reseller, distribution, SP, and global partners while helping them accelerate time-to-value with innovative management solutions.
Tweet This: Expansion of @Quest Partner Circle includes service providers and global partners http://bit.ly/N8NwQu
- Quest Software today announced the expansion and refinement of Quest Partner Circle (QPC), as promised, to include SPs and global partners, enabling them to sell the breadth of Quest’s offerings while increasing incremental revenue, margins and customer satisfaction.
- SPs and global partners now have access to a multitude of QPC infrastructure benefits, including partner training, certification, marketing, business planning, and dedicated technical support.
- QPC enhancements build upon last year’s successful program launch, not only expanding the scope of partner types, but also refining enablement with the addition of partner business model and role-specific training, as well as enhanced alignment with the company’s six core solution areas, encompassing database management, data protection, identity and access management, performance monitoring, user workspace management, and Windows management .
- QPC continues to gain momentum worldwide with partners around the globe increasing market traction across Quest’s diverse portfolio. As a result, indirect and influenced sales revenue climbed from approximately 40 percent in 2010 to approximately 43 percent of the company’s worldwide revenue in 2011.
- More than 100 service providers, including Rackspace, Azaleos, Apptix and NetStandard are rapidly adopting Quest’s heterogeneous management solutions to differentiate their own offerings, speed customer on-boarding, reduce operational costs, and increase recurring revenue with usage-based licensing, monthly subscription pricing and quarterly billing in arrears.
- Headquartered in Seattle and specializing in managed private cloud services for Microsoft messaging, collaboration and unified communications, Azaleos leverages Quest’s migration solutions extensively for customer onboarding, as well as ongoing Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, and Active Directory management. Quest solutions allow Azaleos to drive incremental revenue by differentiating its Windows offerings through such solutions as Active Roles Server, Quick Connect, InTrust, and Change Auditor for AD and Exchange.
- Apptix, the premier provider of hosted communication, collaboration, and IT solutions to businesses of all sizes, relies on Quest’s solutions to facilitate access to their service delivery platform while simplifying complex Exchange, Active Directory, and SharePoint migrations. In the past several years, Apptix has completed more than 200,000 mailbox migrations using Quest tools, including one involving its largest customer, a healthcare provider with more than 100,000 users.
- NetStandard Inc., a leading provider of strategic, managed IT and cloud computing services based in Kansas City, has embraced Quest’s vRanger VMware data protection solution to meet its customers’ growing demands. With vRanger, the company effectively addresses the regulatory requirements of its financial services customers by providing fast, scalable backup and recovery for any size virtual environment.
- Quest’s global partners, such as Dell and Capgemini, are part of QPC 2. Global partners that generate more than $5 million in annual bookings across three or more regions now are eligible for aggressive discounts and benefits.
- The QPC global partner program has been developed to drive enhanced engagement and targeted investment with design-in wins that bolster global bookings and pipeline growth.
- Capgemini has chosen Quest's migration tools for Exchange and Active Directory as its migration standard, and recently leveraged both solutions to move one of the UK’s largest front-line public sector organizations to Capgemini's cloud-based “Messaging as a Service” infrastructure based on Exchange. Other entities now can make use of this infrastructure to reap cost benefits and efficiencies, while optimizing their environments.
- Michael Sotnick, vice president, Worldwide Channel and Alliances, Quest Software“Since launching QPC last July, we have worked closely with our partners to understand how to support requirements for changing technology delivery models. Adding SPs and global partners to Quest Partner Circle is the logical next step in the evolution of our channel program, as this creates a new avenue for engaging customers and increasing time-to-value with blended on-premises, cloud-based and hybrid service deliveries.”
- Christine Dover, research manager, Software Channels Research, IDC’s Software Business Solutions“With QPC, Quest laid an excellent foundation for future growth of its partnering strategy. The decision to add global system integrators and SPs as well as make enablement refinements was articulated last year, so it’s gratifying to see them fulfill that promise. Now more than ever, channel partners worldwide need specialized solutions, expanded skill sets and flexible delivery models to satisfy their customers and earn new business. Quest’s timely introduction of QPC 2 proves its commitment to meeting those requirements.”
- Robert Fuller, vice president, Global Enterprise Solutions, Rackspace“As more and more of our customers move mission-critical workloads to Rackspace, it’s imperative that we provide best-in-class service offerings supported by tools from vendors like Quest. As we work to integrate Quest solutions into our service offerings, Quest’s partner-centric focus is evident in their collaborative approach and responsiveness.”
- David Ehrhardt, president and CEO, Apptix“Quest has been the right partner at the right time to support Apptix’s successful expansion in the mid-market and enterprise cloud market spaces. The Quest migration tools paired with our industry expertise enable Apptix to offer a differentiated on-boarding experience for larger customers, or those with complex needs. Quest was an invaluable solutions partner as we seamlessly transitioned more than 100,000 employees across more than 30 geographic locations from a single customer onto our platform, over a short six-month period.”
- Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
- More Quest news: http://www.quest.com/newsroom/
- Twitter: http://mobile.twitter.com/quest
- Facebook: http://www.quest.com/facebook
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
- Quest TV: http://www.quest.com/tv/
- Quest news releases: http://www.quest.com/rss/news-releases.aspx
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV