Monster®, the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities and the flagship brand of Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW), today announced the successful migration of ChinaHR, a leading recruitment website in China and a member of Monster’s global recruitment network, to Monster’s global platform. With the comprehensive platform migration, ChinaHR will be ready to successively launch Monster’s world-leading technologies and the Chinese versions of products supported by these technologies. The upgrade will fully equip ChinaHR to provide a "high efficiency and precision” user experience for employers and job seekers alike and help facilitate the ability to fill positions globally.
Businesses and job seekers using the upgraded ChinaHR for recruiting or job search will experience a significant change in their user experience. Users will have more customized personal pages, more efficient resume management functions and over time, users will have access to more accurate search functionality that can "understand" natural language.
Key features of the new platform upgrade include:
- Advanced company recruitment branding products including branded job advertising, video and company profiles
- Targeted local, regional and national postings job ads
- Expanded sourcing productivity with new tools enabling candidate screening efficiency
- Enhanced employer experience with expansive resources featuring content, advice and online training support
- Enhanced job seeker experience including streamlined job apply flows to increase seeker satisfaction and conversion
- Career Advice Center with resume and interview tips and job hunt strategies
- State of the art employer self-service e-commerce purchasing functionality
Growth-driven business model upgrade"Monster is a leader in applying advanced Internet technology to the recruitment industry,” said Monster Greater China executive vice president and ChinaHR CEO Edward Lo. "The completion of this comprehensive platform upgrade will equip ChinaHR with Monster’s world-leading technology, bringing unprecedented efficiency and precision to recruiting in China, enabling both employers and job seekers to find the perfect match with less time and effort.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV