CHONGQING, China, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) ("Daqo New Energy" or the "Company"), a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China, today announced that its board of directors has approved a share repurchase program, effective immediately.
The board of directors has authorized Daqo New Energy to repurchase up to US$5 million worth of its issued and outstanding ordinary shares or American Depositary Shares, or ADSs, representing ordinary shares in open-market purchases, in negotiated transactions off the market, in block trades or through other legally permissible means prior to December 31, 2012 in accordance with applicable securities laws.
About Daqo New Energy Corp.Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) is a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China that aims to become a vertically integrated photovoltaic product manufacturer. Daqo New Energy primarily manufactures and sells high-quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers. It also manufactures and sells photovoltaic wafers and modules. For more information about Daqo New Energy, please visit www.dqsolar.com. For further information, please contact: Daqo New Energy Corp. Kevin He, Investor Relations+86-23-6486-6556 Kevin.email@example.com SOURCE Daqo New Energy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV