- using in any manner any registered trademark owned by Ubiquiti, the UBIQUITI, UBIQUITI NETWORKS, and Ubiquiti logo mark, or any name or mark that wholly incorporates or is confusingly similar to these trademarks;
- moving, destroying, or otherwise disposing of any items confusingly or deceptively similar to Ubiquiti’s products and that bear any of Ubiquiti’s trademarks;
- moving, destroying, or otherwise disposing of any records or documents containing information related to the manufacturing, distributing, delivering, shipping, importing, exporting, marketing, promoting, selling, or otherwise offering for sale of items that bear any of Ubiquiti’s trademarks; and
- assisting, aiding, or abetting any other person or business entity in engaging in or performing any of the above activities.
Ubiquiti Wins Preliminary Injunction Against Principal Of Counterfeiting Operation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts