Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSIT), a leading worldwide technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions, announced today it has exceeded a significant milestone in its cloud computing practice, having now sold more than two million seats in public cloud offerings. Insight’s professional services and worldwide partnerships have allowed local and global clients to experience the value of InsightCloud Solutions. Insight offers a collection of public and private cloud solutions, including messaging, security, infrastructure, collaboration and mobility.
“As a trusted advisor and leading cloud aggregator offering the best-in-class cloud computing solutions, we are extremely proud of reaching this two million seats benchmark,” said Ken Lamneck, Insight president and CEO. “Our clients continue to evaluate the cloud for select workloads and we have invested in people, process and technology to help them through this journey,” said Lamneck.
“A dedicated team of cloud computing specialists is providing regular demonstrations to help clients make informed decisions and trials to enable clients to explore the benefits of InsightCloud,” stated Stuart Fenton, EMEA president at Insight. “Our activity has far surpassed last year’s and our professional services have been a key factor for providing clients the guidance needed to move the right workloads to the cloud.”
In early 2012, Insight launched the InsightCloud Solutions Center, which provides businesses and public sector clients a destination to learn, shop and manage cloud solutions. This first release featured cloud-based messaging, security, infrastructure and collaboration solutions with an enhanced shopping experience and management capabilities for all workloads from best-in-class partners.With new solutions, dynamic content, and the ability to purchase and manage cloud solutions all in one place, the InsightCloud Solution Center offers clients these three key benefits:
- LEARN all about cloud computing and the benefits of cloud-based solutions, even chat live online with one of our cloud solutions specialists.
- SHOP through our cloud solutions catalog and purchase these solutions through a simple shopping cart experience.
- MANAGE and provision cloud solutions from one place, and gain access to InsightCloud Client Care support and other cloud professional services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV