SEATTLE, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L&L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: "LLEN") ("L&L" or "Company"), a Seattle-based company with a five-year track record of profitable coal operations in China, announced that executives from Datang International Power Generation Co's HeShan power plant ("Datang") visited L&L's Guizhou Province operations to thank L&L for its delivery of coal to support power plant operations. Datang is a leader in China's power generation industry.
In February 2012, the Company expanded on its wholesale operations in Yunnan Province to Guizhou Province, after establishing an operational team and receiving a license to distribute coal. In March 2012, L&L completed Datang's vendor qualification process. In May 2012, L&L began coal distributions to its customers in Guizhou Province, and in June 2012, the Company completed its initial shipment to Datang, located in the neighboring Guangxi Province.
On July 4, 2012, senior executives from Datang visited L&L's Guizhou operations. During the visit, they expressed satisfaction with the initial shipment of coal and discussed how to ramp up future shipments and other business co-operations. Datang is particularly interested in L&L's logistics network, including loading and storage abilities at its Shin PingBa railroad terminal. With limited rail capacity in the region, L&L's logistics network ensures timely deliveries to Datang and other customers.
L&L's CEO, Dickson Lee, commented: "We have been working hard on the consolidation of our mining operations to ensure measured growth of our coal distribution business. We are encouraged by the Datang visit, which cement further of business relationship. To receive commendation and support from our customers is always appreciated, especially from Datang, a household name in China's utility industry."Contacts: L&L Energy Inc.(206)-264-8065 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV