Ford Motor Co (F): Today's Featured Automotive Loser
Ford Motor (F) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Ford Motor fell 8 cents (-0.8%) to $9.49 on light volume. Throughout the day, 29.5 million shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.40-$9.52 after having opened the day at $9.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.57. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Navistar International (NAV), down 15.2%, Meritor (MTOR), down 5.7%, Wabash National Corporation (WNC), down 4.6%, and Federal-Mogul (FDML), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ford Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV