Panera Bread Company (PNRA) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Panera Bread Company rose $2.50 (1.8%) to $142.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 499,835 shares of Panera Bread Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 456,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $138.92-$142.39 after having opened the day at $139.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $139.77. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Jamba (JMBA), up 9.9%, Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG), up 3%, Ark Restaurants (ARKR), up 2.8%, and Lakes Entertainment (LACO), up 2.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Panera Bread Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PNRA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV