General Growth Stock Hits New 52-Week High (GGP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- General Growth Properties (NYSE:GGP) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $18.47, above its previous 52-week high of $18.44 with 1.8 million shares traded as of 3:20 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.7 million shares over the past 30 days. General Growth has a market cap of $17.16 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 17.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. General Growth Properties, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It operates in two segments, Retail and Other, and Master Planned Communities.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV