Antares Pharma (ATRS) is a pharma company that focuses on self-injection pharmaceutical products and technologies and topical gel-based products. This stock is trading up 7.5% to $4.13 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.93-$4.2852-Week Range: $1.51-$3.94 Volume: 2.45 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.1 million From a technical perspective, shares of ATRS is ramping big to the upside here with monster volume, and the stock has started to trigger a near-term breakout since it's cleared some resistance at $3.75 to $3.94. This move has also pushed ATRS into new 52-week high territory, which is bullish technical price action. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as ATRS is trending above $3.75 to $3.94 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1.1 million shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then I expect this stock to head north of $5 in the very near future. Keep in mind that a run above $5 will not take place unless ATRS can maintain a trend above $3.75 to $3.94 with strong upside volume flows. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV