Transition Therapeutics (TTHI) is a product-focused biopharmaceutical company developing therapeutics for disease indications with large markets. This stock is trading up 6% at $2.25 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.12-$2.2552-Week Range: $1.15-$3.00 Volume: 5,916 Three-Month Average Volume: 19,118 >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential From a technical perspective, TTHI is jumping to the upside here with light volume. This move has pushed the stock into near-term breakout territory, since TTHI has taken out some resistance at $2.16. Traders should now look to play the next major breakout trade for TTHI. That trade will trigger once TTHI takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.35 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades once TTHI sustains a move or close over $2.35 with volume that's near or above 19,118 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then TTHI has an excellent chance of tagging its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.79 to $3.23 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV