Jamba (JMBA) is a restaurant retailer of better-for-you beverage and food offerings, including fruit smoothies, juices and teas, hot oatmeal made with organic steel cut oats, probiotic fruit and yogurt blends, Whirl'ns frozen yogurt, wraps, salads, sandwiches, California Flatbreads and a variety of baked goods and snacks. This stock is trading up 8% to $2.41 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.20-$2.4652-Week Range: $1.21-$2.27 Volume: 1.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 494,653 >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, JMBA is skyrocketing higher here with massive volume. This move has pushed JBMA into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.10 to $2.27. Traders should now look for the next major breakout trade to trigger for JMBA. That trade will hit once JMBA takes out some past overhead resistance at $2.55 to $2.79 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades once JMBA sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 494,653 shares. If we get that action soon, then this stock has an excellent chance of tagging its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.50 to $3.83, or possibly even higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV