Interxion Holding N.V. (NYSE:INXN), a leading European provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centre services, will release its second quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, 8 August 2012, and will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET (1:30 pm BST, 2:30 pm CET) to discuss the results.
To participate on this call, U.S. callers may dial toll free 1-866-966-9439; callers outside the U.S. may dial direct +44 (0) 1452 555 566. The conference ID for this call is 97898814. This event also will be webcast live over the Internet in listen-only mode at investors.interxion.com.
A replay of this call will be available shortly after the call concludes and will be available until 14 August 2012. To access the replay, U.S. callers may dial toll free 1-866-247-4222; callers outside the U.S. may dial direct +44 (0) 1452 55 00 00. The replay access number is 97898814#.
About InterxionInterxion (NYSE:INXN) is a leading provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centre services in Europe, serving a wide range of customers through 29 data centres in 11 European countries. Interxion’s uniformly designed, energy-efficient data centres offer customers extensive security and uptime for their mission-critical applications. With connectivity provided by over 400 carriers and ISPs and 18 European Internet exchanges across its footprint, Interxion has created content and connectivity hubs that foster growing customer communities of interest. For more information, please visit www.interxion.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV