TCF Financial Corporation (“TCF”) (NYSE:TCB) is hosting a teleconference to discuss its 2012 second quarter financial results on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. TCF Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, William A. Cooper, is hosting the teleconference and will be joined by other TCF executives. If you would like to listen to TCF's live teleconference, please dial (877) 245-6230. To listen to the replay of TCF's teleconference, please dial (855) 859-2056 and enter conference ID # 89338426 during the following dates and times:
Replay begins two hours after the call is completed on Thursday, July 19 th and will be available through Friday, July 27 th.
TCF's teleconference will also be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of TCF's website, http://ir.tcfbank.com. In addition, the teleconference will be archived for replay on the website.
TCF is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.8 billion in total assets at March 31, 2012. The company has over 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business and leverage lending in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 30 states. For more information about TCF, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV