Spanish Broadcasting System
One under-$10 name that looks poised for higher prices is broadcasting player Spanish Broadcasting System (SBSA), a Hispanic-controlled media and entertainment company in the U.S. The company operates in two segments: radio and television. This stock is off to a very hot start in 2012, with shares up over 45%.
If you take a look at the chart for Spanish Broadcasting System, you'll notice that this stock was smashed by the bears in mid-May, with shares falling from a high of $7.50 to a recent low of $2.78 a share. It only took about two weeks for this stock to drop that significantly. Following that plunge, shares of SBSA have started to uptrend off that $2.78 low, with shares now making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed SBSA back above its 50-day moving average of $4.40 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV