NEW YORK, July 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARCP) ("ARCP" or the "Company") announced today that members of its executive management team will ring the opening bell at NASDAQ on Monday, July 9, 2012. Representing ARCP at the event will be Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Nicholas S. Schorsch, and Brian S. Block, chief financial officer, as well as members of the Company's leadership team. The ceremony will take place at the NASDAQ MarketSite Studio in Times Square New York at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
The ceremonial ringing of the bell commemorates the recent secondary offering that the Company completed on June 18, 2012. Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc., and JMP Securities LLC acted as representatives of the several underwriters and joint book-running managers of the offering. Maxim Group LLC and National Securities Corporation acted as co-managers for the offering. Representatives of each of the underwriters will join ARCP's executive management team in ringing the opening bell.
Important NoticeAmerican Realty Capital Properties, Inc. is a publicly-traded Maryland corporation, listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market, which intends to qualify as a real estate investment trust focused on owning and acquiring single tenant freestanding commercial properties generally subject to net leases with high credit quality tenants. Additional information about the Company can be found on the Company's website at www.americanrealtycapitalproperties.com. The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. SOURCE American Realty Capital Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV