NEW YORK, July 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARCP) ("ARCP" or the "Company") announced today that it plans to issue its second quarter financial results on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 and host its second quarter conference call and webcast on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Nicholas S. Schorsch, Chief Executive Officer and Brian S. Block, Chief Financial Officer, will conduct the call.
Live Conference Call and Webcast DetailsDomestic Dial-In Number: 1-877-317-6789International Dial-In Number: 1-412-317-6789Canada Dial-In Number: 1-866-605-3852Webcast: www.americanrealtycapitalproperties.com/q2earningscall
Replay Conference Call DetailsDomestic Dial-In Number: 1-877-344-7529International Dial-In Number: 1-412-317-0088Conference ID: 10016082Dates Available: August 1, 2012 (one hour after the end of the conference call) to September 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM ETImportant Notice American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. is a publicly-traded Maryland corporation, listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market, which intends to qualify as a real estate investment trust focused on owning and acquiring single-tenant freestanding commercial properties generally subject to net leases with high credit quality tenants. Additional information about the Company can be found on the Company's website at www.americanrealtycapitalproperties.com. The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. SOURCE American Realty Capital Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV