Marvell Technology Group Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (MRVL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Marvell Technology Group (Nasdaq:MRVL) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $10.86, below its previous 52-week low of $10.87 with 2.2 million shares traded as of 11:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 11.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Marvell Technology Group has a market cap of $6.27 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 20.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Marvell Technology Group Ltd. designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone ARM-based microprocessor integrated circuits. The company has a P/E ratio of 12, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV