Technology media company TechTarget, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTGT) today announced that it plans to release its 2012 second quarter financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, August 7, 2012. The Company's management team will host a live conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on that day to discuss the Company’s financial results. In conjunction with the announcement and the call, the Company will distribute an update on the business, current market conditions, operational and financial results for the applicable periods, and other matters, with the call being reserved for a summary of financial highlights by management and Q&A. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks document will be accessible prior to the conference call and webcast on the investor information section of the Company’s website at www.techtarget.com.
Conference Call Dial-In Information:
- US callers: 1-877-317-6789
- Canadian Callers: 1-866-605-3852
- International callers: 1-412-317-6789
- Please access the call at least 10 minutes prior to the time the conference is set to begin.
Conference Call Webcast Information:
This webcast can be accessed at TechTarget’s website at http://investor.techtarget.com/Conference Call Replay Information: A replay of the conference call will be available via telephone beginning August 7, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. ET through September 7, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET. For US callers to hear the replay, dial 1-877-344-7529 and use the conference number 10016101 . International callers dial 1-412-317-0088 and also use the conference number 10016101. A Web version will also be available for replay on http://investor.techtarget.com/ during the same period. About TechTarget TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the online intersection of serious technology buyers, targeted technical content and technology providers worldwide. Our extensive network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, redefines how technology marketers view and engage technology buyers based on their active projects, specific technical priorities and business needs. With more than 100 technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, and lead generation solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology marketing success around the world. TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Mumbai, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV