WHEELING, W.Va., July 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Market: WSBC), a Wheeling, West Virginia based multi-state bank holding company, today announced that it will issue a press release highlighting the Company's financial results for the second quarter of 2012 after the market close on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. Management will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results for the second quarter of 2012 on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM E.D.T.
Callers wishing to participate should access the call by dialing (800) 860-2442 or +1(412) 858-4600 for international callers. The call may also be listened to live via Webcast through the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's Web site or by registering at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=88042. Access to the Webcast will begin approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the call.
A replay of the call will be available from 1:00 PM E.D.T. on the day of the call until midnight E.D.T. on Friday, August 3, 2012. The replay can be accessed by dialing (877) 344-7529 or +1(412) 317-0088 for international callers. The replay conference number is 10015845.About WesBanco, Inc. WesBanco is a multi-state bank holding company with total assets of approximately $5.6 billion, operating through 112 branch locations and 121 ATMs in West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. WesBanco's banking subsidiary is WesBanco Bank, Inc., headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia. WesBanco also operates an insurance brokerage company, WesBanco Insurance Services, Inc., and a full service broker/dealer, WesBanco Securities, Inc. SOURCE WesBanco, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV