PharMerica Corporation (NYSE: PMC) announced today that it will provide an online simulcast of its second quarter 2012 earnings conference call on Friday, August 3, 2012. The Company’s results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2012, will be released after the close of the market on Thursday, August 2, 2012.
The live broadcast of PharMerica’s conference call will begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, August 3, 2012. A 30-day online replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast. A link to these events can be found under the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.pharmerica.com, or at www.earnings.com.
PharMerica Corporation is a leading institutional pharmacy services
company servicing healthcare facilities in the United States. At March
31, 2011, PharMerica operated 95 institutional pharmacies in 44 states.
PharMerica’s customers are institutional healthcare providers, such as
nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals and other
long-term care providers. The Company also provides pharmacy management
services to long-term care hospitals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV