PLATTEVILLE, Colo., July 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE MKT: SYRG), a domestic oil and gas exploration and production company focused in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for its fiscal third quarter ended May 31, 2012. The company plans to file its Form 10-Q and issue its quarterly earnings press release on the day prior to the call.
Synergy Resources President and CEO Ed Holloway, Vice President William Scaff, Jr., and CFO Monty Jennings will host the presentation, followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time ( 2:30 p.m. Mountain time)Dial-In Number: 1-877-941-2068International: 1-480-629-9712Conference ID#: 4550558
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV