Goodrich-Messier Inc. Receives Airbus Gold Award For Best Improver
CHARLOTTE, N.C. , July 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Farnborough Airshow -- Airbus recently recognized Goodrich-Messier Inc. with the Gold award for Best Improver for excellent on-time delivery and quality performance during 2011.
Goodrich-Messier Inc. supplies wheel and brake equipment for the Airbus A330/340 long range program and received the award during the annual Airbus Supply Chain & Quality Improvement Program (SQIP) review day in Toulouse, France.
The Gold award resulted from a dedicated focus by cross functional teams from both companies on product harmonization and control which delivered zero rejects in 2011 with on-time delivery performance of 97 percent.
Goodrich-Messier, Inc. is a joint venture company supplying wheels and brakes for A330/340 aircraft. The wheels and brakes for these aircraft are jointly designed by Goodrich Corporation (NYSE: GR) and Messier-Bugatti-Dowty.GR - Actuation and Landing Systems
SOURCE Goodrich Corporation; GR - Actuation and Landing Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV