Goodrich Launches Customer Portal Website Enhancements
CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Farnborough Airshow – Goodrich Corporation (NYSE: GR) is upgrading its Enterprise Customer Portal (ECP) website, improving the way customers interface with the company.
Launched in 2005, Goodrich's ECP is a single website where customers can search for parts and repair capabilities, place and manage orders, and obtain product information. The enhancements to the system will provide customers with a more streamlined search feature, easier navigation and a more consistent user experience.
Brian Costa, Goodrich's vice president of Enterprise Aftermarket Services explained, "The Enterprise Customer Portal has always been a valuable tool for customers, making it easier for them to do business with Goodrich. These planned upgrades speak to our commitment to strengthen our offering and provide a more valuable and simplified interface for our customers."
The Enterprise Customer Portal website is available 24/7/365, allowing customers to obtain the information they need, when they need it. Usage of the ECP continues to grow with over 1.8 million activities taking place through the website in 2011.Goodrich Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a global supplier of systems and services to aerospace, defense and homeland security markets. With one of the most strategically diversified portfolios of products in the industry, Goodrich serves a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and service facilities. For more information visit http://www.goodrich.com. Goodrich Corporation operates through its divisions and as a parent company for its subsidiaries, one or more of which may be referred to as "Goodrich Corporation" in this press release. SOURCE Goodrich Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV