NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Cato Corp A fell 10.5 percent to $28.39.
Feihe International Inc. fell 10.3 percent to $6.19.
Goodrich Petroleum Corp. Holding Co. fell 6.8 percent to $14.09.Tower International Inc. fell 6.1 percent to $10.30. DigitalGlobe Inc. fell 5.4 percent to $15.50. Harte Hanks Inc. fell 5.4 percent to $9.20. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 5.1 percent to $9.76. Vaalco Energy Inc. fell 4.9 percent to $8.92. Genworth Financial Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $5.61. Deutsche Bank AG fell 4.8 percent to $35.44.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV