Sprint Nextel (S) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sprint Nextel fell 17 cents (-4.9%) to $3.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 40.6 million shares of Sprint Nextel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 52.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.29-$3.48 after having opened the day at $3.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.47. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Daystar Technologies (DSTI), down 13.3%, Meade Instruments Corporation (MEAD), down 10.1%, Internet Gold Golden Lines (IGLD), down 8%, and MeetMe (MEET), down 7.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sprint Nextel Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about S
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV