Morgan Stanley (MS): Today's Featured Financial Services Loser
Morgan Stanley (MS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Morgan Stanley fell 60 cents (-4%) to $14.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 21.8 million shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 29.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.50-$15.08 after having opened the day at $14.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.11. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Ampal-American Israel Corporation (AMPL), down 12%, PowerShares DB Agriculture Double Short ETN (AGA), down 5.9%, Pzena Investment Management (PZN), down 5.5%, and Artio Global Investors (ART), down 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV