SanDisk Corp (SNDK): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Loser
SanDisk (SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell 50 cents (-1.4%) to $36.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.2 million shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.05-$37.06 after having opened the day at $36.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.12. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Crossroads Systems Incorporated (CRDS), down 6.8%, Radcom (RDCM), down 5.9%, Concurrent Computer Corporation (CCUR), down 4.4%, and Logitech International S.A (LOGI), down 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV