Genuine Parts Company (GPC): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Genuine Parts Company rose 92 cents (1.5%) to $61.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 851,251 shares of Genuine Parts Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 992,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.14-$61.63 after having opened the day at $60.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.57. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings (CNR), up 7.1%, Senomyx (SNMX), up 5.3%, VOXX International (VOXX), up 4%, and Navarre Corporation (NAVR), up 2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Genuine Parts Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV