SINA Corporation (SINA): Today's Featured Internet Winner
SINA Corporation (SINA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation rose 72 cents (1.4%) to $51.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.02-$52 after having opened the day at $50.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.49. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Tucows (TCX), up 14.4%, Autobytel (ABTL), up 6.7%, Yelp (YELP), up 5.5%, and Yandex (YNDX), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SINA Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV