Cirrus Logic (CRUS) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cirrus Logic rose 24 cents (0.8%) to $29.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Cirrus Logic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.61-$29.48 after having opened the day at $28.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.11. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Microvision (MVIS), up 28.3%, Aetrium Incorporated (ATRM), up 12.5%, LRAD (LRAD), up 9.4%, and Superconductor Technologies (SCON), up 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cirrus Logic Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CRUS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV