Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances (ULTA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances rose 82 cents (0.9%) to $94.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 741,171 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $93.13-$95.45 after having opened the day at $93.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.59. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Yida (CNYD), up 31.3%, Cambium Learning Group (ABCD), up 22.7%, American Learning (ALRN), up 16.2%, and ENGlobal Corporation (ENG), up 13%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ULTA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV