Automatic Data Processing (ADP): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Automatic Data Processing rose 47 cents (0.8%) to $56.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Automatic Data Processing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.55-$56.69 after having opened the day at $55.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Asure Software (ASUR), up 15.9%, iSoftStone Holdings (ISS), up 11.8%, Astea International (ATEA), up 11.7%, and VanceInfo Technologies (VIT), up 11.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Automatic Data Processing Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV