Romney Raises Cool $100 Million in June
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Mitt Romney's campaign set a Republican presidential candidate one-month fundraising record in June by raising more than $100 million, Politico reported.
According to the report, a GOP official said that the campaign and its Romney Victory fund received a large chunk of the cash from new donors.
The amount exceeded the campaign's goal with Ohio, Michigan, Colorado and New Jersey led a group of states that provided the most upside surprise, according to Politico.Romney out raised Barack Obama in May with $76.8 million to the president's $60 million haul. It marked the first time the former Massachusetts governor had passed the president in monthly fundraising. Obama's campaign has not released its June numbers yet. -- Written by Joe Deaux in New York. >Contact by Email. Follow @JoeDeaux
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV