- Retail Liquidity Providers (“RLPs”), which would be required to provide price improvement (“Retail Price Improvement Orders”) for certain retail order flow (“Retail Orders”) in the form of interest that is better than the best protected bid or the best protected offer (“PBBO”). Similar to our other dedicated liquidity provider programs, RLPs would receive certain economic benefits in exchange for meeting performance obligations; and
- Retail Member Organizations (“RMOs”), which would be eligible to submit Retail Orders to the Exchange.
NYSE Euronext To Launch Retail Liquidity Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.