Microvision (MVIS) develops high-resolution miniature laser display and imaging engines based upon its PicoP display engine technology. This stock is trading up 18% at $1.89 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.60-$1.9552-Week Range: $1.11-$11.04 Volume: 1.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 750,506 From a technical perspective, MVIS is registering a monster rip right off some recent support at $1.56 with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing MVIS within range of taking out its 50-day moving average of $2. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as MVIS is trending above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 750,506 shares as bullish. If we get that action soon, then MVIS could easily soar back towards $2.75 and possibly even its 200-day moving average of $3.40. Keep in mind that those bullish targets can only get hit if MVIS maintains a high-volume trend above its 50-day. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV