EntreMed (ENMD) is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing focused on developing ENMD-2076, an Aurora A and angiogenic kinase inhibitor for the treatment of cancer. This stock is trading up 16% at $2.33 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.98-$2.3952-Week Range: $0.90-$3.10 Volume: 121,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 16,192 >>5 Health Care Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, ENMD is skyrocketing here with above average volume. This move is happening right around its 50-day moving average of $1.93, and it's pushing ENMD into breakout territory since the stock has moved above some resistance at $2 to $2.23. Traders should now look for the next major breakout trade to trigger for ENMD. That trade will hit once the stock takes out some past overhead resistance at $2.50 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades once ENMD sustains a move or close above $2.50 with volume that's near or above 16,192 shares. If we get that action soon, then I expect ENMD to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.82 to $3.10. Any high-volume move above $3.10 would be very bullish since that's the 52-week high for ENMD.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV