7 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Higher
Amtech Systems (ASYS) is a global provider of thermal processing systems, including related automation, parts and services for the solar/photovoltaic, semiconductor, silicon wafer and microelectromechanical systems industries. This stock is trading up 8% at $4.28 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.91-$4.3152-Week Range: $3.65-$21.25 Volume: 127,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 162,098 >>6 Oversold Stocks Ready to Bounce Higher From a technical perspective, ASYS is moving sharply higher here with decent volume following some recent weakness where the stock hit a 52-week low of $3.65. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if ASYS can manage to trigger a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ASYS takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $4.48 and then its 50-day moving average of $5.03 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 162,098 shares. If we get that action soon, then ASYS could easily hit $6 to $7 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV