Tucows (TCX) focuses on serving the needs of network of resellers by providing services, interfaces, customer service, reseller-oriented technology and design and development processes. This stock is trading up 9.9% to $1.22 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.12-$1.2952-Week Range: $0.71-$1.72 Volume: 176,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 399,871 >>4 Ways to Profit When Apple Hits $725 From a technical perspective, TCX is ripping higher here with light volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once TCX takes out its 50-day moving average of $1.29, and then some more overhead resistance at $1.43 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once TCX sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 399,871 shares. If we get that action soon, then TCX has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its May high of $1.72 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV