NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE:WYN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $53.03, above its previous 52-week high of $53 with 295,503 shares traded as of 1:14 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Wyndham Worldwide has a market cap of $7.73 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 40.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Wyndham Worldwide Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides various hospitality products and services to individual consumers and business customers in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.9, above the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 22.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about WYN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV