Ryland Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (RYL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ryland Group (NYSE:RYL) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $26.58, above its previous 52-week high of $26.23 with 1.1 million shares traded as of 12:55 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Ryland Group has a market cap of $1.16 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are up 65.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. The Ryland Group, Inc. operates as a homebuilder and a mortgage-finance company in the United States. It engages in the design, construction, and sale of homes, as well as provides mortgage, title insurance, escrow, and insurance services.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV